Virtual Career Search Preparation Boot Camp
Please visit the Events page for details regarding upcoming dates and times.
In this four week accelerated on-line boot camp, I will cover everything you need to know in order to be Polished, Positioned and Powerful in your job/career search. You will learn techniques, tools and strategies that will give you the confidence you need to market yourself, network successfully and interview dynamically so you can attract more opportunities and land the position you desire.
This Boot Camp is for you if:
- You are a new college grad who is ready to start your career Polished, Positioned and Powerful!
- You have been applying for jobs or internal positions but getting no results.
- You are not sure about the job/career-search process and don’t know what to do to get started.
- You have been laid off, ready to move up in your current company or you are ready for a career change.
- The thought of successfully landing your next position leaves you feeling overwhelmed, stuck and unsure about what you need to do to move forward.
You will learn:
- How to develop and implement an effective weekly job/career search action plan.
- How to develop and deliver your professional branding and positioning statements.
- The importance of networking and steps to improve your networking abilities.
- Key strategies for connecting with Recruiters, Human Resources representatives and Hiring Managers.
- How to polish up your interviewing skills and WOW the interviewer.
- Powerful techniques to evaluate and negotiate job offers and receive the salary you want.
- How to effectively use LinkedIn to connect with decision makers.
How does it work?
We meet virtually every week for four weeks. Visit the Events page for upcoming dates and times.
You will receive four weeks of LIVE training with me. Each session is recorded, so if you have to miss a session, you can catch up.
As an extra bonus – I’m offering a LIVE, open, Q&A session where you can bring your job search-related questions and concerns and we can work through specific issues.
Here’s what we will cover:
Week 1: Developing an effective job/career search action plan that will work for you.
Week 2: Strategies to powerfully network into your next position.
Week 3: Interviewing dos and don’ts and the proper way to negotiate the right salary.
- Plus a live Q&A session where you can bring your questions and we can work on specific issues. (Note: There will be a different day and time during the 3rd week session)
Week 4: How to use LinkedIn and social media in your job/career search.
Please be advised that some pre-work and action item completions will be required. Each weekly call will end with a short Q & A session.