Virtual Career Search Preparation Bootcamp
In this four week accelerated on-line Bootcamp, I will cover everything you need to know in order to be Polished, Positioned and Powerful in your job/career search. You will learn techniques, tools and strategies that will give you the confidence you need to market yourself excellently, network successfully, interview dynamically, attract more opportunities and land the position you desire.
This Bootcamp is for you if:
- You are a new college grad who’s ready to start your career Polished, Positioned and Powerful.
- You have been applying for jobs or internal positions but getting no results.
- You are not sure about the job/career-search process and don’t know what to do to get started.
- You have been laid off, ready to move up in your current company or you are ready for a career change.
- The thought of successfully landing your next position leaves you feeling overwhelmed, stuck and unsure about what you need to do to move forward.
Your Take Aways:
- How to develop and implement an effective weekly job/career search action plan.
- How to develop and deliver your professional branding and positioning statements.
- The importance of networking and steps to improve your networking abilities.
- Key strategies for connecting with Recruiters, Human Resources representatives and Hiring Managers.
- How to polish up your interviewing skills and WOW! the interviewer.
- Powerful techniques to evaluate and negotiate job offers and receive the salary you want.
- How to effectively use LinkedIn to connect with decision makers.
How does it work?
We meet online every week for four weeks or for two Saturdays if you prefer to join the weekend sessions. You will receive four weeks of LIVE training with me.
Each session is recorded, so if you have to miss a session, you will be able to catch up.
As an extra bonus – I’m offering a LIVE, open, Q&A session where you can bring your job search-related questions and concerns and we can work through specific issues.
Here’s what we will cover:
Week 1: Developing an effective job/career search action plan that will work for you.
Week 2: Strategies to powerfully network into your next position.
Week 3: Interviewing dos and don’ts and the proper way to negotiate the right salary.
Bonus Session during week 3 – a live Q&A session (invite your friends)
Week 4: How to use LinkedIn and social media in your job/career search.
NOTE: Please be advised that some pre-work and action item completions will be required.
Wednesdays, March 25th-April 15th 6:30-8 p.m. EST (3:30-5 p.m. PT)
If you prefer weekends, register for the:
Accelerated Career Coach Bootcamp – 2 weekends – 3 hours each week
Saturdays: April 11th and April 18th – 11 a.m. -2 p.m. EST (8 a.m.-11 a.m. PT)
Cost: $150 or 2 payments of $80
To join our next Career Search Bootcamp, click here.